Minggu, 20 Januari 2013
Hello, Whoever you are reader, everything you already thought about me, this is want to write, what i have to wait. When i was child, i live as 2nd of 2 child, my Big Sist already busy with her school, so, i havent playmates, the worst is, i live in neighborhood which is to quiet thats only 5 child including me live at, so my playtime only when i was in school,, and in the school i felt my friend won't friend me "Literally".
I Still fell Lonely, even.... i know, i have friend, but i still fell it, i fell... i need... my friend was say hello or entertaint me,, im tried to make people around me not hampered with to be,, cheerfull, but,,, i fell my friends,,, was anoyed by that. I want to be stolid, but when i try,,, i've carried away my nature,,, i can be stolid like i want,,, i want people won't anoyed with my cheerful.
For my one of my BESTFRIEND, you inspired me, you said we was same, you said we're BESTFRIEND, i like it, finally, three people's entertaint me,,,not me, entertaint them, but now... I don't know,,, is that my fault or not, i lost contact with you, you... i just want to say,,, I FELL LOST, heavyly,,, these day you forgot your promises,,, you just walk away from me,, are you forgot my Bestfriends? i want you like i was know you, i want you,, read this,, every thing i've done,,, im sorry,,, im sorry,, my BESTFRIEND

0 komentar: